December has been a fun and busy time for everyone here at Summit Event Catering. Our event producers have been designing events and menus for many holiday parties, and our chefs are busy in our kitchen cooking up delicious meals to please every palate. Event producer Veronica Medrano designed and executed a chic and contemporary “Winter Wonderland” theme for one of our valued clients in an Irvine high rise. With cool shades of mint, blue, silver and white, the winter theme came to life! Employee appreciation is one of the most important reasons companies host holiday events. It’s important to make your employees feel appreciated by dazzling them visually and through their appetite. We experts at helping you to achieve that goal.
You can see how much care goes into creating beautiful displays for our food, but it’s the food itself that ends up stealing the show. Our clients can always expect to have a tasting and work with our event producers to build the perfect menu for their specific event. We take the season, the theme, and of course dietary concerns into every carefully crafted menu.At the end of your event we can guarantee that no one goes home hungry. Our portions are abundant and the food is always displayed beautifully.
- Seared Ahi and Cucumber
- Toasted Baguette with Filet Mignon, Arugula and Smoked Provolone
- Butternut Squash Bisque Soup Shooters
In addition to the delicious appetizers pictured here, guests also enjoyed Coconut and Beer Battered Shrimp with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce and Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini with Marinated Roasted Red Pepper and Cilantro.
The beautifully designed food stations held a buffet that included:
- Martini Mashed Potato Bar with Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes and included Braised Short Rib laced with Black Peppercorn Demi-Glace, Button Mushrooms sauteed in Butter and White Wine, and toppings of Basil Cream Sauce, Smoked Applewood Bacon, Sweet Baby Peas, Chopped Chives, Shredded Gruyere, Smoked Tillamook Cheddar, Sour Cream, and Whipped Butter.
- Slider Station with Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders served on fresh baked rolls, New England Crab Cake Sliders with Micro Greens and Meyer Lemon Aioli, Marinated Portobello Mushroom and Smoked Gouda Sliders, marinated in a Port Wine Reduction.
- Pescatarian Station – Saki-Soy and Ginger infused Sea Bass over a bed of Cilantro Rice, Arugula and Bibb Lettuce Salad with slice Red Anjou Pears, Bleu Cheese Crumbles and Candied Pecans, drizzled with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
What would the holidays be without sweet delights? It’s what we all look forward to all year! The dessert buffet for this event was filled with a variety of specialties to please everyone. You would love to have something from this display that included:
Dessert Station: Our FAMOUS Almond Crusted Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce, Fresh Almond Frosting, Sliced Strawberries and Sliced Almonds, Tahitian Vanilla Bean Cream Brullee topped with Fresh Berries and served in ramekins, Brownie Sundae with Double Fudge Brownies topped with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream,
A gourmet beverage station included our holiday favorites of Abuelita’s Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate served with Mini Marshmallows, Whipped Cream and Shaved Chocolate, Hot Apple Cider served with fresh Cinnamon, and Gourmet Coffee served with flavored syrups.
Not only was this party an appreciation of employees who work hard all year, but also a time to give to others. Funds were raised for the OC Rescue Mission. This party truly had it all! The spirit of the season will live on for months to come after such a successful event. Thank you to our partners on this event that included Cocktail Concierge and Signature Event Rentals.